A.P.C. works with a multitude of cultural references each season through pieces that have a boyish charm, such as the Bailey jacket. For this straight-shaped denim piece, the 1950s biker influence makes the classic jean jacket collar disappear in favor of a rounded, button-up collar. Its deep blue color, delicately faded at the shoulders, is perfect with indigo denim jeans or a short floral dress.
- Worn Japanese denim. Soft-feel cotton toile. Wide cut.
- Officer collar. Button closure. Seven buttons.
- Breast pockets with buttoned flap. Piped side pockets.
- Back yoke. Long set-in sleeves. Slit at wrist.
- Buttoned cuff. Unlined.
- Cotton pocket bottoms. Silvertone buttons.
The model is 5'11'' and wears a size 36.
Macau SAR China