Demi-lune crossbody bag
The simplicity and small format of the Demi-lune crossbody bag, a standout piece from A.P.C., make it the ideal companion for day and evening. This little bag, representative of the artistic minimalism of the brand created 30 years ago by Jean Touitou, features a dash of restrained quirkiness with its rounded zipper and fruity color. The bag's leather was treated with vegetable tanning.
- Two-way zip closure on top. Leather pull tabs.
- Shoulder strap adjusts with buckle. May be carried on shoulder or across chest.
- Goldtone 'A.P.C. rue Madame Paris' logo embossed on front.
- Rounded rivets on sides. Interior patch pocket.
- Leather label embossed with A.P.C. logo on interior.
- Topstitched edges. Cotton blend lining. Goldtone hardware.
Strap: 53 cm. Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 8 cm.
100% Lambskin leather