Authenticity is part of the DNA of profoundly Parisian brand A.P.C., which has created this Kimya dress. For this collection, designer Jean Touitou revisited one of his classics, the shirt dress, in a collarless version that buttons all the way down to the waist. Made of lightweight, textured viscose in a deep midnight blue, this piece hugs your curves without hindering your movements.
- Flowing Italian fancy weave viscose. Jacquard motif. Subtly flared cut.
- Narrow buttoned officer collar. Buttoned placket to waist. Seven buttons.
- Topstitched X at bottom of closure. Gathers above, flat pleats below.
- On-seam side pockets. Back yoke. Long set-in sleeves.
- Pleats and reinforced slit at wrist. Wide buttoned cuff. Four buttons.
- Unlined. Hems finished in bourdon stitch.
- Knee length. Mother-of-pearl buttons.
The model is 5'11'' and wears a size 36.
64% Chlorofibre 36% Viscose