Portrait of a lady shower cream 200 ml
Is it the woman, her skin or her perfume? With this alluring shower cream, Portrait of a Lady reaches new heights. Dominique Ropion’s novel interpretation of an Oriental fragrance, driven by an overdose of Turkish rose that is woven with the evocative perfume of incense and patchouli, is in full bloom, turning shower and bath time into a splendid ritual where water, cream, scent and skin unite in a living, breathing Scheherazade – bold yet controlled, sensual yet strong, causing every head to turn. A baroque, sumptuous and symphonic perfume that required hundreds of trials to balance such an expressive formula, Portrait of a Lady is undoubtedly the perfume containing the strongest ever dosage of rose essence and patchouli heart. Dominique Ropion composed an oriental rose, based on an accord of benzoin, cinnamon, sandalwood, and, above all patchouli, musk and frankincense. A perfume evocative of sensuous beauty, that attracts people like a magnet. A modern classic.
- About the Perfumer:
- Dominique Ropion trained at the legendary Roure Bertrand Dupont laboratory before going to work with Jean-Louis Sieuzac, one of the perfumery world's great technicians. Today he is a star perfumer at IFF. What makes Ropion's work special is the mix of precision and freedom, and his quest to create new, harmonious accords by pairing ingredients, which are polar opposites. An adventurer who abandons himself to instinct, Dominique Ropion is also extremely rigorous in the final stages of the formulation of each of his fragrances.
- Editions De Parfums Frederic Malle Portrait of a lady perfume 100 ml
- Editions De Parfums Frederic Malle Portrait of a lady perfume 50 ml
- Editions De Parfums Frederic Malle Portrait of a lady body butter 200 ml
- Editions De Parfums Frederic Malle Portrait of a lady perfume 1*10 ml
- Editions De Parfums Frederic Malle Portrait of a lady body & hair oil 200 ml