Contemporary as always, the A.P.C. style expands it repertoire with seductive pieces, such as the Johanna jumpsuit. The jumpsuit, which has become a wardrobe staple for Parisian women, is interpreted here with a straight shape that cinches in at the waist. Its black satin belt adds a sophisticated touch that pairs well with classic pumps.
- Italian moiré satin. Soft, flowing material.
- Straight cut, rather loose fit. Loose neckline finished with edging.
- Hidden back zip closure. Sloping shoulders. Sleeveless.
- Sewn-on tacked hem at armholes.
- Adjusts at waist with removable belt. Belt loops. Italian pockets.
- Straight leg. Loose silhouette.
- Wide blindstitched hem. Unlined.
The model is 5'8'' and wears a size 36.
Do not wash. Dry clean.