Last updated on: 25/07/2018
24 Sèvres and Le Bon Marché Group respect your concerns regarding the confidentiality of all your information.
1. General Information
Any information and personal data collected by 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group are protected by the provisions of n ° 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of 6 January 1978 law as amended and those of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
2. Management of personal data by 24 Sèvres and Le Bon Marché Group
2.1 Purpose of data collection
Through your adherence to the Program, 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group collect and process the personal data necessary for the management of the shared Program, notably for the following purposes:
- Management of subscriptions and unsubscriptions to Program Newsletters.
- Mailing of communications related to 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group, news, products, services and events,
- Sending of personalized or program-related offers.
- Following-up of the commercial relationship.
- Development of trade statistics.
- Conducting surveys.
- your consent
- our contractual relations, particularly in the context of a purchase
- a legal requirement
- the legitimate interest of 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group, to personalize our communications, improve our products and services, fight against fraud or secure our tools, among others.
- Your identity and your status within the Program.
- Your contact details.
- Your family status and your family members.
- Your personal preferences.
- Your size and style.
- Your purchases (in store and online).
- Your online course (24sevres.com, social networking pages, partner websites).
- Your alterations.
- Your requests and / complaints via our customer service or in-store customer relationship.
- Newsletter, mailing of communication and personalized offers: your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active. You can unsubscribe or exercise your right of opposition at any time (see below article 4 Exercising your rights).
- Program management: your data will be kept for the duration of your Program membership and, after the Program membership, it will be retained for a maximum of 5 years.
- Orders execution and tracking, deliveries, invoices, payments (including advantages) and accounting: your data will be kept for the legal retention period.
- Survey: these data will be kept 3 years.
- Business statistics: your data will be kept for the time needed to anonymize the data to ensure anonymous processing.
- 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group may transmit your personal data to a third party as part of services you have subscribed or to answer requests that you have made.
- 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group have received your express consent to transmit this information to a third party.
- 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group are summoned by a judicial or administrative authority to send them said information.
- email@example.com or at the following post mail address: 24 Sèvres - 22 Rue Violet 75015 Paris – France
- firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following post mail address: Le Bon Marché - Customer Relations Carte 24 Sèvres - 24 rue de Sèvres - 75322 Paris CEDEX 07 - France. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
When collecting personal information, the key information to achieve these purposes and essential to respond to your requests are indicated with an asterisk. In case you have not filled in the required fields, we will not be able to answer your requests.
2.2 Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis for processing your data may be, depending on the context in which they are collected:
2.3 Data collected
Depending on the data you provide us or share with us, personal data may include information about:
2. 4 Customizing your profile
Your personal data allow you to complete your profile and to provide you with content, communications or personalized services. For this purpose, 24 Sèvres and Le Bon Marché Group are likely to use profiling techniques to evaluate and anticipate your preferences and / or your personal interests.
At any time, you may object the use of these profiling techniques (see Article 4 Exercising Your Rights).
2.5 Data retention
The data are kept for a period that does not exceed the necessary duration for the following purposes:
2.6 Recipient of the data
When reaching the Program, all and any personal data collected are provided for 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group.
As part of the management of the Program, the data may be transferred to third companies on behalf of 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group and only for legitimate purposes (especially for securing our tools and improving our products and services).
In any case, 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group will only transmit your data to a third party in the following limited cases:
2.7 Security and confidentiality of data
24 Sèvres and Le Bon Marché Group take the necessary steps to implement all the technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the state of the art, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed and prevent them from being deformed, damaged, destroyed or to ensure no unauthorized third party has access to them.
24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group will notify, within the legal deadlines, any violations of personal data to the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data and will also notify you if such violations are likely to cause a high risk for your rights and freedoms.
3. Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations
The recipients of your data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. If transfers abroad were to take place, 24 Sèvres and Le Bon Marché Group will then take all and any precautions and contractual guarantees to protect your personal data, in accordance with the applicable regulations, in order to maximally protect your data.
4. Exercise of your rights
You can access your data or request their deletion. You also have a right to oppose, to correct and limit the processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
In addition, you can manage your newsletter subscriptions within your personal space at www.24sevres.com. You will also be able to unsubscribe to the different Newsletter by using the unsubscribe link included in each of the communications made by 24 Sèvres and / or Le Bon Marché Group.
To exercise your rights or for any question about the processing of your data, subject to the provision of the copy of an identity document, you can contact the following addresses: